Monday, June 27, 2011

I Did It!

I have wanted to start blogging for a while now, and I have finally made the leap! I have followed so many talented bloggers, that I was scared to start....but here I go. I am excited to share this experience with you.
Let me introduce myself...My name is Candace and I am a wife, mother, and teacher who is crafty, thrifty, and quite a girly girl. My hubby Blake is wonderful.. He helps and supports all my adventures and ideas. We have 3 kiddos, well actually 2 boys and a princess. T is 10, L is 5, and A (the princess) is 3. We have 3 dogs as well, 2 boxers (Rocky and Dixie) and a lab mix (Dory). I stay very busy, but that is the way that I like it.

I have several things in store for the near future and hope that you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment